Innovative solution, meeting all your needs for managing tractor ballast.
To adjust the traction capacity of tractors, you must be able to adjust their weight according to their use.
This update must be doable quickly and safely in order to allow the ballasting to be set up appropriately when needed.
Allows to carry implements weighing up to 5 tonnes.
• Weight of Fleximass® (without weights) : 130 kg
• Approximate ballast range (Fleximass® + weights) : 1930 kg
Compatible with pulled implements.
• Weight of Fleximass® (without weights) : 220 kg
• Approximate ballast range (Fleximass® + weights) : from 2000 to 3220 kg
• Easy drawbar access
• Excellent visibility of rear, pulled implements
• Weights clear implement tongue with the hitch in top position
Simple & quick
Fleximass® connects on and off effortless, and without implements, to the front or rear 3-point hitch.
It can easily be moved from one tractor to another. There is no need to purchase specific weights for each tractor.
Fleximass® allows for easy adding or removing of weight. Hence, by removing weight during light work or transport, unnecessary soil compaction is avoided and fuel consumption is reduced.
Fuel savings compared to wheel weights during speed change alone is 8% – 9%.
Compatible with Cat.3N (front) or Cat.3W/Cat.4N (rear) hitches
Use Easymass® weights or use a LAFORGE Weight Frame for standard tractor weights.